It is the Mission of the Dennis Housing Authority to…
• To provide affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing for low and moderate income persons.
• To create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
• To support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
• To honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
• To remain committed to working cooperatively with community, state, federal and local officials and addressing housing needs.