Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Town of Dennis Employment Application stating which position you are applying for. The Town of Dennis requires a complete application package for each position a candidate wishes to be considered for. “See Resume” is not acceptable in any of the fields of the application. The application package may be faxed (508-394-0803) or emailed in order to meet any applicable deadline, but the original, signed package must be then mailed in order to finalize the application process.
Applications are available on this website in Word or PDF or at Dennis Town Hall. If you have trouble downloading the form, you may call 508-760-6147 to have an application mailed or emailed directly to you.
Town of Dennis
685 Route 134
South Dennis, MA 02660
The Town of Dennis is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from individuals who will enrich & contribute to the culture & ethnic diversity.
Tips for having your application processed smoothly.
- Put your full name, address, phone number and email address on the cover letter and resume of your application package.
- Complete all fields of the application form fully; remember you may not write, “See Resume”, in any of the fields.
- Separate application packages are required for each position.
- Tell us what position you are applying for.
- Please tell us where you saw the announcement for the vacancy you are applying for.
- Did you sign the cover letter and application?
- Most complete application submissions require extra postage, please weigh your envelope. Postage due mail will not be accepted.