HOW TO REGISTER and SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
The following Dennis Rec Programs are registered with our new ONLINE PROGRAM (if you do not have online access, you may register in person at Town Hall)
Johnny Kelley Camp Program
** This program requires a copy of your child's up-to-date vaccination and physical records—please mail, fax or drop off at our office**
Youth Tennis Lessons
Field Hockey Clinics
Follow These Steps:
1. Go to Dennisrecreation.com
2. Click on "Account" at the top of the page. You MUST create an account PRIOR to signing up for any activities. You only have to create an account once. Proceed to "log in" if your have set up an account already.
***when setting up the account (PARTICIPANT = person attending activity)
3. Under “additional links” click REGISTER FOR ACTIVITIES
4. Click on Register
(if you do not have an online account yet, please click on the create a new account link on the page and follow instructions)
5. Select the activities you want to register for and follow instructions on the page
The following policies apply to our Recreation Programs:
· Refunds will be granted for documented medical reasons only.
· Refunds must be requested in writing and include any necessary documentation such as a physician’s restriction note.
· There will be NO refunds if the participant is removed from a program due to discipline problems.
· Refund requests for any other reason will be reviewed and may have a cancellation fee of up to 50% applied.
· Non-medical requests, if granted, will result in a credit applied to your account for future use.