- If a vehicle is found to have a fraudulent sticker, a $50.00 violation will be issued to the owner of that vehicle. A notation will be made in the sticker database preventing the individual who purchased the sticker from obtaining any beach sticker for (3) years. Some of these examples are (but not limited to) the following:
- Altering the sticker or number in any way
- Giving the sticker to another person
- Producing a duplicate sticker or a counterfeit sticker
- A second offense will result in the permanent loss of beach sticker privileges in the Town of Dennis.
Adopted by the Board of Selectmen on May 25, 2010