Welcome to the Town of Dennis' Cemetery Division. There are five Active and nine Inactive cemeteries that are maintained and operated by the Town of Dennis under the Department of Public Works. Active cemeteries are those in which burials and/or the sale of burial rights are conducted.
The public is invited to visit all of these cemeteries.
- Dennis Village Cemetery - Route 6A and Old Bass River Road, Dennis.
- Dennis Village Receiving Tomb Museum - The 1875 Receiving Tomb was converted to a museum detailing burial traditions from 1639. The museum may be visited when the "OPEN" flag is hanging
- Oak Ridge Cemetery - Route 134, South Dennis
- South Dennis Congregational Church Cemetery - Main Street, South Dennis
- Swan Lake Annex Cemetery - Depot Street, Dennis Port
- West Dennis Cemetery - Fisk Street, West Dennis
- Baker Family Burying Ground - Swan River Road, West Dennis
- Hall Family Cemetery - Corporation Road, Dennis
- Howes Family Cemetery - Bramble Lane, Dennis
- Indian Burial Ground - Route 6A along Scargo Lake, Dennis
- Old South Dennis Cemetery - Old Bass River Road (behind old town Hall), South Dennis
- Paddock Cemetery - Route 6A, East Dennis
- Quaker Cemetery - Mayfair Road, South Dennis
- Worden Cemetery - Route 6A, East Dennis
- Wixon Family Burying Ground - Summer Street, Dennis Port
- Old Swan Lake Cemetery - Depot Street, Dennis Port
- Quivet Cemetery - South Street, East Dennis
If you are interested in purchasing a right to burial from the Town of Dennis, please contact this office at 508-694-2048 to make an appointment. Prices and availability may change periodically.