How to Register for Activities
How to Register & Set up Your Account
The following Dennis Rec Programs are registered with our online program:
- Johnny Kelley Camp Program (Note: This program requires a copy of your child's up-to-date vaccination and physical records please email, mail, fax or drop off at our office.)
- Sailing Program
- Youth Tennis Lessons
- Swimming Lessons
- Field Hockey Clinics
Follow These Steps
- Visit the Town of Dennis Recreation website.
- Click on "Account" at the top of the page. You must create an account PRIOR to signing up for any activities. You only have to create an account once. Create the account in the parent/guardian's name and then add your children to your account.
- Proceed to "log in" if your have set up an account already.
- Choose Activity Registration
- Click on Register (if you do not have an online account yet, please click on the create a new account link on the page and follow instructions)
- Select the activities you want to register for and follow instructions on the page
Payment is required upon registration (fees do apply (PDF)).
The following policies apply to our Recreation Programs:
- Refunds will be granted for documented medical reasons only.
- Refunds must be requested in writing and include any necessary documentation such as a physician's restriction note.
- There will be no refunds if the participant is removed from a program due to discipline problems.
- Refund requests for any other reason will be reviewed and may have a cancellation fee of up to 50% applied.
- Non-medical requests, if granted, will result in a credit applied to your account for future use.
Visit the Town of Dennis Recreation website to sign up.