How do I request a traffic sign?

Visit the Police Traffic Enforcement Unit webpage to get a sign request. This request must be sent to the Dept. of Public Works as noted on the form.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Police webpage?
2. How do I report an immediate concern?
3. What is the website for the Police Traffic Control Unit to include car seat info, events, etc.?
4. How do I request a traffic sign?
5. How do I get an operators crash report?
6. Who do I contact if I have a traffic complaint, intersection/roadway issue, speeding vehicle, etc?