1. Decide when and where
If you are planning a beach wedding, we suggest you make your plans for after 5:00 pm (between Memorial Day and Labor Day). If you make it any earlier than 5:00 - every car entering the parking lot will have to pay the daily fee to park.
Which beach is best for you? We suggest you personally go and look for yourself. To view our beach map click here. A few suggestions would be the 3 larger beaches in Dennis:
- Corporation Beach: Has a beautiful bluff overlooking the ocean
- Mayflower Beach: Wide open flats at low tide
- West Dennis Beach: Beautiful view of Nantucket Sound, plenty of parking
All 3 beaches have handicap surf chairs available to sign out free of charge. These chairs allow better accessibility in the soft sand for those with any physical challenges.
- Click here to see a picture and review our Surf Chair Policy.
2. Fill out a Facility Use Application
There is a $150 fee to use the Dennis Beaches for a wedding. Please click on the link below to "Reserve a Facility" on our Dennis Recreation Page. Follow these simple steps:
- Click here to reserve your facility rental date.
- Under the "main menu" choose - Reserve a Facility. Follow the simple steps 1-6 to complete the reservation
- If the date and time you want for your wedding is taken - it does not mean you can not have your wedding that day. Please contact the office and we will manually process your application. Although rare - there can be multiple weddings at one beach at one time. The beach is open to the public at all times and therefore can be used for multiple events at one time.
3. Enjoy planning your day
Please feel free to call the Beach Department at 508-760-6159 if you have any questions while planning your special day. We are here to help you in any way possible.