CONSERVATION CONSULTANT/TOWN OF DENNIS FEE SCHEDULE. PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO “TOWN OF DENNIS”
|Application Type||Town Fee||Legal Ad Fee|
Certificate of Compliance
Amended Order of Cond.
|* The Town’s Fee varies.|
You will have to check your N.O.I. Transmittal Form to calculate your Town Fee.
The Conservation Commission requires a total of ten (10) copies of all plans and applications (one original and nine copies).
- The Commission requires an electronic filing (CD or flash Drive) of the application and plans in addition to the hard copies.
- Please be sure to include a copy of the notice to abutters and proof of mailing.
- Include a separate check made payable to the "Town of Dennis" in the amount stated in the application.
- Legal Ad Fees are made payable to “Town of Dennis”
- Permission to Access Site Form needs to be signed and included in the packet.
- N.O.I. Checklist should be reviewed prior to submitting all required information.
All applications are due no later than 10:00 a.m. on the filing deadline date listed on the Hearing Schedule.