If you have been approved for fuel assistance and live in the Town of Dennis, you may qualify for extra help from the Town of Dennis.
To qualify you need:
- Approval from Fuel Assistance (South Shore Community Action Council, Inc.)
- Less than $3000 in checking and savings if you are single. Less than $4000 in checking and savings if two or more adults live in the home. (We need the most recent month’s bank statements.)
- A recent document showing proof of residence in the Town of Dennis (an electric bill, or lease).
- Call Marion Prendergast at (508) 694-2004 for an appointment.
- This program is open to all ages.
If you have not applied for Fuel Assistance, and feel you need fuel assistance, please call Marion Prendergast at (508) 694-2004 to schedule an appointment.