Call the Senior Center to schedule an appointment at 508-385-5067. Appointments are on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. SHINE is does not have an office at the Senior Center and are not available if you drop in. You must call for an appointment.
All appointments are free and confidential.
How SHINE can help you:
- SHINE Counselors help Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers navigate the complex health insurance system.
- A SHINE Counselor can explain Medicare options and how Medicare works in everyday language.
- A SHINE Counselor can help you compare the costs and benefits of Medicare and other health insurance options and help you enroll in a health insurance program that best fits your needs.
- A SHINE Counselor can help people with limited resources enroll in programs that help pay health insurance costs.
- For more information about SHINE click here to visit their website.