• Beach Stickers are available on line or via the mail-in form. Due to the Covid-19 crisis it is hard for the Town to know when town facilities will open. As of today, we cannot give you an opening date, with that in mind it is up to you if you want to continue with the purchasing process. Walk in purchases in Town Hall are TBD as of this date. The Select Board has not made any decisions regarding refunds, they are taking a wait and see approach as information becomes available daily. Any further updates on sticker sales will be posted here.
• Transfer Station Stickers and Recycle Stickers: expiration date has been extended until June 15, 2020. They will not be prorated.
• ORV stickers will be available Tuesday May 26,2020 for On Line or Mail In purchase.
We ask for your patience as we navigate during these uncertain times and please monitor the Town’s website,weekly press releases, and social media for the most current information and updates. Thank you.
Beaches: (Available Online 1/13/20)
Daily Parking - Monday - Friday
|Daily Parking - Weekends and Holidays||$30.00|
Harbor: (Available Online 1/13/20)
Resident/tax payer - Blue area – West Side
$50.00 car only
Resident/tax payer - Blue trailer area
$95.00 car and trailer
Non-resident – red area, east side
$100.00 car and trailer
Daily Parking – East side
$10 car and/or car and trailer
|Daily Parking - West Side||$10 car $15 car and trailer|
Off Road Vehicles: (Available Online 5/4/20)
Off Road Vehicle permits are for the use of vehicles on Crowes Pasture Beach ONLY
- Rules and Regulations
- ORV Application (Available April 2020)
Resident / Tax Payer
Off Season Permit (9/3/20-5/1/21)
Transfer Station: (Available Online Now)
Resident - 1st Sticker
Resident – 2nd sticker
Recycling Sticker - only
GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASING STICKERS
To purchase Resident Stickers we must see the following:
- Car registration, and
- Home Owners - Real Estate Tax bill
- Renters - Lease & Utility Bills
- Leased Vehicle - you must show acopy of the vehicle lease (fist page only) and valid vehicle registration. If you do not have the lease, a copy of the monthly bill from the leasing company showing your name and vehicle information will be accepted.
- Company Car - you must show a business card that corresponds with the car registration and a real estate tax bill. If the company car is leased, you must show a copy of the lease as well.
- Trust – we will look up trustees names. Beneficiaries are not entitled to Resident Stickers
- Children - minors (19 yrs or under) or students under 23 with a college ID and license showing age.
- Direct Family Member – (son/daughter, brother/sister, mother/father) of Property Owner that permanently resides in home must show driver’s license, and car registration (both showing Dennis residence address) and two bills that come to that address in that persons' name.
- Older children – not residing at Dennis address can buy Seasonal Stickers for $180.00. Bring in copy of parents’ tax bill and copy of your birth/marriage certificate to link up name to owner.
To purchase Seasonal Stickers we must see the following:
- A lease for 4 consecutive weeks or more
To purchase Weekly Stickers we must see the following:
- Car registration
Replacement Stickers - $10.00