Are you interested in working at the polls on Election Day?
The Office of the Town Clerk is seeking registered voters interested in serving as Election workers.
Election Workers must:
- Be a registered voter in Massachusetts
- Be available to work Election Day from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM (or later). Half day shifts are available.
- Be able to assist with a variety of election-day duties, including (but not limited to):
- Identifying the voters as eligible
- Assisting voters when necessary
- Assuring that the election laws of the state are followed
Election Workers will receive training prior to working an election, and may either volunteer or receive pay based on total hours worked.
Election workers are assigned to one of 5 polling locations, and may also be assigned to assist with Early Voting.
If you are interested, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 508-760-6112 or email the Town Clerk at [email protected] or use the following link to find placement as an election worker throughout the State of Massachusetts: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/covid-19/poll-workers-needed.htm